CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
We would recommend calling your local branch ahead of time in order to avoid long queues.
Please DO NOT visit the store if you are showing any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as a cough, fever or loss of taste/smell.
The opening hours for individual branches can be found on their dedicated pages, linked below:
Burton | Cannock | Halesowen | Hanley | Shirley | Stafford | Walsall | Wolverhampton
All of our stores will be following strict social distancing guidelines as outlined below:
• We are only allowing one customer into the branch at any one time to avoid crowding
• Please wear a face covering such as a mask or scarf when visiting the store
• We have hand hygiene stations available in the branch for customer use
• We will be disinfecting all display frames after every use
• We will only be taking payments by card for the foreseeable future
• Our staff members will all be wearing PPE such as face shields, masks and gloves
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the limited opening hours and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this uncertain and difficult time.
Any further information or updates will be posted on this page and via our Social Media channels.
For more information about the Coronavirus, please visit the NHS website by clicking here.